Monday 1 August 2016

Testing the adidas Adizero Adios 3, my review

I have been using the shoes for 4 months now. So my review has some perspective. I do not intend to give you a deep review about he pros and cons of the Adidas Adizero Adios 3 because I am not a salesman. I will just tell you what I feel when I run with them.


Its light.


I thinks this is first thing that strikes you: it makes all other shoe seem like you are caring iron. The shoes are super light and you feel it during your interval training.

Grip


I also had no reference about how a shoe should have grip when you run fast, but It was obvious when I did interval training under the rain. Besides being soaked, I did not feel the track slippery. You have probably understood, I use them on the track and for races.

Injury


I did not try them for more that 12km. I am afraid that if I run a half marathon with them I might feel some pain afterwords. But to be fair with the shoes, I also thing this due to the physical preparation. If you train well (interval, long distance run, core workout, streching) and that you change shoe for each run, you will be used to have different impacts, thus make your legs ignore the pain.

Annecode


Nothing related directly to the shoes, but I ran a triathlon with them. Long story short I got hurst getting out of the water. I got a bad cut with a stone. My cycling shoes, witch are pretty tight kept my feet from bleeding, but since the adidas Adizero Adios 3 are really light this is what happend:


Conclusion:

I love the shoes so much that I already bought them in red because I got a discount on the Zalando website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment